Can you keep your resolutions? Yes, you can!
It seems to be a lot easier to create a resolution than actually keep them. Doesn’t it?
How successful were you in keeping your resolutions from last year?
Were you able to accomplish your resolutions and experience what you desired?
Perhaps you had a strong start, but if you are like most, you found yourself, within a month into the year, slipping away from your intended goals.
If you fall into this category don’t be discouraged, you’re not alone. In fact, most resolutions don’t make it past 17 days.
Even though you may have used your willpower many times in the past to advance, you often find yourself slipping back into familiar territory.
Are your ready for 2019 to be the year to advance and not go back?
I have found a strategy so powerful that it has the power to transform your 2019 and I would love the opportunity to introduce you to it. I am calling it The Gift of Self-Control 52-day Challenge. It is designed to give you the boost you need to activate SELF-CONTROL and reap its benefits!
Activated self-control breaks addictions, changes habits, releases healing, and produces desired results…. in other word RESOLUTIONS fulfilled.
I want to introduce you to the Gift of Self-Control 52-Day Challenge
When we try to implement a change, it can feel like we are forcing ourselves and on an uphill losing battle. In my counseling experiences I have seen many people healed. While some maintained it well, other fell back into the same old patterns. I found it confounding as I worked with my clients I saw two types or groups of people. Why did it seem easy for one group and for another almost impossible? It has been my desire to see everyone healed and be able to maintain their healing, and I knew there was a solution in Christ for every person to encounter and maintain their helping.
As I brought my questions to the Lord He gave me clarity which brings complete sustained healing to all. This was even for those whose situation looked impossible and they never thought they could find change. The strategy the Lord gave works on a process. This process has been tested and implemented with many of my clients. To their and my delight and joy; they found freedom from anxiety, addictions, depression, and other unhealthy habits. The best part is they not only found healing, but they are also are maintaining their new-found results and more deeply connecting with the Lord.
Perhaps there are areas in your life you have simply “accepted” and thought you could never change. It could be anxiety, loneliness, depression, or another pain. I know the revelation delivered through this course will bring about new results and healing for you! What if you were not pushing anymore, and were walking in peace and rest? What if there was a proven path you could follow, someone to show you the way and you were now being pulled instead? That is what is your inheritance in Christ! In His light hope becomes possible. Does this excite your heart and is this revelation and process needed? Would you like to see change in the next 52 days and be healed and keep that healing forever?
Once that momentum is found you become an unstoppable force, fearless in Him.
It may seem like a strange number, why a 52-day challenge and what is the significance of that specific number of days?
In the book of Nehemiah, we learn that Nehemiah built the broken wall in a mere 52 days. It was a task that was thought to be impossible but not with God. In studying Nehemiah, I have identified proven strategies for success revealed and modeled through his life. The first I have identified as the Achievers Strategy.
In extreme adversity, when the outcome mattered the most, when the attacks came fiercely, it was in these conditions that Nehemiah met every demand with the most positive of outcomes, achieving the impossible in just 52 days. I have broken down these days into 4 stages of 13 days each totaling 52 days as Nehemiah did which brought focus and achievement by working strategically.
In these 52 days, with a proven God tactic, we will focus on rebuilding the walls of your life, shoring up any cracks, strengthening any weaknesses, while stopping the enemy’s attacks. This program will strategically focus attention on a concept each day accompanied by a community of brothers and sister pursuing the same. This will advance us further than ever before. If you are ready to work hard and commit to this program you will be met with results.
Ready for the 13/52-day challenge of healing?
This 52-day challenge includes 4 stages of healing. Each stage will be unpacked in a live online interactive two-hour class followed by a 13-day healing process including exercises and activations.
In each stage you will be tapping into a new unknown perspective out of your current position, which is the beginning of transformation. It is like targeting on a map where you are and then knowing where you would like to be. In order to get there, you must first recognize where you are.
I will be Coaching You Daily
In this 52-day Challenge I will be gently pulling you towards your goals of self-control, freedom, healing and results
Every single day you’ll receive:
- A powerful, yet concise, video where I coach you out from your current stumbling blocks. Here I give you encouraging and inspiring thoughts to engage your mind and spirit with the Holy Spirit. This focus will not only carry you through your day but give you strength to take new ground.
- Daily devotional assignments designed to engage your self-control by accessing the power of the word of God with practical and targeted scriptures for your daily living.
- A daily reflection and journal prompt so you can see your progress through this journey and look back to see exactly how far you’ve come.
- Identify how self-control was modeled through John the Apostle’s life; resulting in leaving a legacy.
- Step-by-step strategies to destroy negativity and to engage a mindset for possibility
- Tools of focus and help to activate possibility thinking or possibilities
- Tear down your personal walls of protection and restriction
- Establish the gifts of God through four important emotions, releasing a ladder for growth and satisfaction
- Training to overcome aggression
- Application of 4 proven strategies to eliminate pressure
- Tools to reduce stress enabling a focused mindset
The Gift of Self-Control 52-Day Challenge is Perfect for Your if:
- You are motivated to be healed of unhealthy habits and desire to finally maintain your healing.
- You long to create a new legacy of healing for your family.
- You struggle with a low self-esteem mindset. Perhaps occasionally you are happy, but most of the time you feel sad and worthless, and you are ready to set the record straight by showing the enemy your destiny with the appearance of joy.
- You desire to grow in maturity and strength and want to help others discover and maintain their healing.
- You are ready for more God encounters and testimonies to take over your spheres of influence.
- You are wearied of being stressed out all the time – for no apparent reason.
- You are frustrated and angry – and don’t know why.
- You are constantly taken advantage of, resulting in pushing people away, which only leaves you feeling lonely.
- You desire to be more focused in your goals. You are ready to achieve the right thing and now is the right time.
We are inviting you to be part of this 52-day journey to activate self-control and gain the positive results of growth, discipline and healthyemotions and habits. Let me gently pull you to the life you want to live. Be part of this and find how to live in the outpouring.
Sign up today!
Start this new year empowered and transformed!!!!